And it’s free!
Hosted by the Utah Food Allergy Network (UFAN), the one-day conference will be the first in Utah to focus entirely on food allergies. You’ll hear from a truly impressive line-up of local and national speakers:
- Richard Hendershot, MD, president of the Utah Society of Allergy & Asthma
- Eleanor Garrow, VP of Education and Outreach for FAAN (the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network)
- Gina Clowes, from AllergyMoms
- Sharlene Coombs, Registered Dietician
- Jan Bernhisel-Broadbent, MD, allergist
- Molly O’Gorman, MD, pediatric gastroenterologist
- Kathryn Peterson, MD, adult gastroenterologist
The conference is already filling up fast, so don’t wait to register.
Go to UFAN's website at http://www.utahfoodallergy.org/ for more information and to register online. Do it now, while you’re thinking about it!
We’ll also be announcing our first annual UFAN Excellence Awards at the conference to recognize people who’ve made a difference for the food-allergic community in Utah. Know someone who deserves an award? Nominate them by June 10th clicking the UFAN Excellence Awards 2011 Nomination Form here.
See you there!